Notes from Charles Stanley:
1. His absolute assurance he had heard from God.
2. The awareness of God’s presence within him. He had an INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP with God.
3. The clarity of God’s instructions.
4. The experience of God’s strength in him. (God will always give the strength and power and courage to do what He asks.
5. He received the WARNING of God’s JUDGEMENT coming.
6. Every time he did what God told him to, God Blessed him. God’s FAVOR comes with OBEDIENCE.
7. He had an INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP with GOD. This was the BASIS for his COURAGE.
8. God’s PROMISE of his FUTURE. (All will be destroyed except all man and creature on this ship.)
****It takes COURAGE to OBEY God. I’m a coward if I don’t obey God because I can’t lose when I OBEY Him. Be wise enough, confident, unselfish enough to OBEY God. Your Joy, Blessings and Favor far outweigh your obedience to His Will because He LOVES YOU SO MUCH.
Nothing compares with living your life FOR HIM, IN HIM, and WITH HIM