Notes from Charles Stanley:
If you are growing in the Lord:
1. You will be increasingly aware of your sins and weaknesses.
2. Your response to sin is quick and genuinely repentant.
3. Your spiritual battles are more intense and yet you praise Jesus for them.
4. You see trials and temptations as opportunities for growth.
5. You do service to Him as a high honor, not a burden.
6. You begin to see the Christian life as an exciting journey.
7. You start seeing a difference in your daily life and decisions.
8. You find yourself spending more time in worship and praise.
9. Your desire to obey God becomes greater and the desire to sin becomes less.
10. You become more eager to share what Christ has done for you.
11. You experience more and more awareness of His Presence.
12. You love to spend time alone with God and do so more and more.
13. You find yourself desiring to give to others in various ways.
14. You become aware of this growing hunger to know God in more depth.
15. You actually “FEEL ” God’s LOVE for you. You don’t need to be worthy.
Your Father loves you just as you are right now. Give your life to Jesus to experience the true meaning and fullness of life’s purpose—that of receiving God’s Love and Surrendering to His Will for Everlasting Forgiveness and Peace.
Do I have a growing hunger in my heart?