Notes from Hagee Ministries:
1. “When we put our trust in Jesus as our personal Savior and know we will spend all Eternity with Him.
2. When we believe He is in sovereign control of all things, we then have no fear and anxiety about what is happening around us.
3. When we are trusting God to provide all our needs, this eliminates our concern that we won ‘t have enough.
4. When we have a clear conscience, we will have peace.
5. When we can accept ourselves the way God made us, this keeps us from trying to change something over which we have no control. This can drive people to be disgruntled. God wants us to be happy with the way He made us.
6. When we have a sense of purpose, this protects us from the plague of emptiness. Ask God what He wants me to do. Only Jesus fills the emptiness within. Ultimately, the closer we get to HIM, the more joy we will have.
7. When we feel capable, this protects us from feeling inadequate, less than we need to be. He will equip us for all that He plans for us to experience and accomplish.
8. When we have a sense of belonging, this keeps us from painful rejection, feeling unwanted. ” “PUT YOUR LIFE IN JESUS ‘ HANDS. He will take it and rebuild everything in your life bringing you to the fullness of His Plan, which He had just for you before you were even born.
“He only wants you to LOVE HIM so that you KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES YOU. “
Kindness is loaning someone your strength, rather than highlighting their weakness