Today’s message is from notes by Charles Stanley:
“To Acquire Kindness:
1. Realize the Spirit of kindness lives inside me.
2. Lay aside those characteristics and actions that interfere with Kindness.
3. Be focused on other people to become sensitive.
4. Ask God to teach you to be kind.
5. Ask God to make me sensitive to times and ways to express kindness.
6. Let me see in their eyes what they need.
7. Walk in their shoes.
8. Look into their heart through the Power of the Holy Spirit.
9. Practice it!
10. Wake up in the morning saying, “Today I want to express kindness to someone.”
“A soft answer turns away wrath.”……quote by Charles Stanley.
A soft answer turns away wrath.