Notes from Charles Stanley:
1. Self-Will—don’t want to do it or want to do it your way.
2. Influence—people who tell you how to live your life.
3. Ignorance of God’s Principles—learning to wait on God; learning to trust God and leave all consequences to Him; trusting that God supplies all you eeds; walking in the Will of God one step at a time believing He will get me there in His perfect time.
4. Willful Sin in our life—you cannot hear God when in sin; sin blinds our eye to God’s vision for us; sin hardens our heart to our awareness of God’s Will; sin dulls our conscience to the Word of God.
5. Doubt—we make wrong decisions; we doubt that we hear Him right; we doubt that we can do what He reveals to us; we doubt because we don’t have all the facts, but we must trust that He does.
*****God allows difficulty in our life to mold and accomplish His Plan for our life. Are you living a life believing and trusting that God is leading you to your best and His Perfect Will? Don’t underestimate what you think you can do. We are going to make mistakes and even choose to disobey God at times. He is on our side to enable us to do His Will.********
6. Busyness—tool of the devil to keep us from the Lord, from His Blessings, and from His Will being fulfilled in our life. We need an intimate relationship with Him and it takes time to build it. We need to spend time with Him alone. He desires to let you know Him personally, if you’ll give Him your full attention regularly just like you would any relationship. Start by reading His Word, therein you will get to know Him.
7. Fear of Christian Life—do you have fear of what God will require of you; fear of failure? There are no sinless saints. You are equipped with the Holy Spirit to do ANYTHING the Lord asks of you.
Do you fear criticism? Who are you focused on….yourself or the LORD?
Do you truly want to walk in the Will of God? Are you walking today in the Will of God?
Take COURAGE from God who loves you and OBEY. The SAFEST PLACE is in the CENTER of GOD’s WILL.
The SAFEST PLACE is in the CENTER of GOD’s WILL